Wildlife are being poisoned at an alarming rate by rat poison. When a hawk, owl, fox, bobcat, mountain lion, or any other natural predator eats a poisoned rodent, that animal is also poisoned and either bleeds to death or becomes very ill. Even pets like dogs and cats are affected.
Raptors Are The Solution educates the public about the danger to wildlife, pets, and children from rat poison and about safer, non-toxic alternatives. Through public outreach campaigns on billboards and public transit and at public events, we educate people about this problem and solutions. We also incentive businesses, municipalities, and other organizations to stop using poison through our Owl Wise Leader program. http://www.raptorsarethesolution.org/owl-wise-leader/